Abuse Related to Beliefs in Witchcraft
The course starts with a basic understanding of what a ‘belief in abuse related to witchcraft’ is. We’ll build up a picture of the main risk factors are and look at how to recognise and respond to situations where abuse linked to beliefs in ‘witchcraft’ or ‘spirit possession’ has occurred, or may occur. You’ll assess how this impacts you as a professional or volunteer, whether that’s in a faith organisation, community group or social care setting.
On completion of this course you will automatically get a course certificate along with your name, the CPD hours credited, date of completion and the learning objectives covered.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good knowledge of:
- What witchcraft is and the language used by perpetrators to refer to it
- What these beliefs are, and how widespread they are in the UK
- Who the perpetrators of abuse founded on beliefs in witchcraft might be and what the future holds for a victim
- The indicators of witchcraft abuse and issues around migration
- The limitations of and the importance of addressing misguided attitudes you or your colleagues may have
- The key legislation
- Common features of abusers
- The Belief and the Abuse
- Abuse Related to Beliefs in Witchcraft – Risk Factors
- Challengers for the Professional
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
6 reviews for Abuse Related to Beliefs in Witchcraft
The course was extremely helpful.
The training was just fantastic. It was the best online course I have done to date.
This is the first time I have done anything like this. I am amazed.
The course was very interesting and very well put together.
Informative, educational. Useful to my role.
Very interesting and well explained, I learnt a great deal from the information.
Very helpful, especially to someone who had no knowledge about this area of safeguarding.
I thought it a delicately and educationally handled course of a potentially deeply uncomfortable and traumatic topic.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.