Child Sexual Exploitation – Level 2
Following on from Child Sexual Exploitation (Level 1), this Level 2 course expands the topic and gives you the confidence to assess, intervene and fulfil your responsibilities for safeguarding children. You’ll look at the legislation in place to deal with CSE and develop an awareness of support available to victims.
This course will help prepare you for the challenging situations that you may face as a frontline employee, and ultimately equip you with practical skills so that you can help a child stay safe.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- Who the law applies to and the law relating to ‘child prostitution’
- Relevant clauses in UK legislation to CSE
- Victims and the justice system
- The key points to remember prior to and during a CSE risk assessment
- The assessment process and some example tools
- The thresholds and appropriate interventions
- Good practice principles
- Some intervention strategies
- The roles that have responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in the context of CSE
- The Law and Victim Support
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Roles and Responsibilities
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically recieve a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Child Sexual Exploitation – Level 2
This will help my work practice no end
Thank you – all the CSE courses were brilliant
This course and the CSE level 1 course were brilliant
I will encourage all my colleagues to do this course
I can’t think of anything that was missed – well presented
Extremely interesting and informative
This is a must course for everyone working with young people
I will now buy some of your other courses – thanks for the opportunity
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.