Gypsy and Traveller Cultural Awareness
This comprehensive digital learning package on cultural awareness of Gypsies and Travellers in the UK was written and developed with national charity, Friends Families and Travellers. Informative and interactive, it is comprised of four modules covering Gypsy and Traveller history and culture, the main challenges for these communities, what can be done to help these groups access services, such as those in healthcare, and how to improve their participation in other areas such as education. Awarded silver “Best non-for-profit” at the 2017 Training Journal Awards.
In this course you will learn:
- The long history and vibrant culture of Gypsies and Travellers
- The main challenges these communities face in the UK today
- Positive strategies to help Gypsies and Travellers access services, such as accommodation, policing, and healthcare
- Positive strategies relating to raising Gypsy and Traveller participation in the areas of education and employment
- Gypsy and Traveller History and Culture
- Challenges faced by Gypsies and Travellers
- Positive Strategy – Accessing Services
- Positive Strategy – Participation
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.