Understanding Child Development
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The benefits of studying the development of the child or young person
- The key questions in child development
- The basics around how babies and children form attachments
- How attachments can affect boundary formation and the social, emotional and behavioural development of children and young people
- Maslow’s hierarchy of human need
- Levin’s theory of child development
- Piaget’s cognitive development theory
- Vygotsky’s social learning theory
- Erikson’s theory of psycho-social development
- Human Need, Learning and Development
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Understanding Child Development
It was interesting and engaging.
Very exciting course, excellent.
I enjoyed the course it was very informative and will definitely improve my working with vulnerable families with young children.
I thought the course was the right duration for me, the content was clear and concise and easy to follow.
Clear and very helpful, I will try to do the other courses.
I found this course very interesting and informative. Thank you.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.