Supporting Winter Warmth
A cold home can make existing health conditions worse and bring on new ones. It can also have a negative effect on mental health. This course looks at the importance of keeping vulnerable people warm in winter as well as covering the risk factors to watch out for when assessing wellbeing in the home.
On completion of this course you will automatically get a certificate with your name, CPD hours, date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good awareness of:
- The risk factors associated with cold weather
- Who is most likely to be affected by cold weather
- How to recognise when a person might be at risk from the cold
- The responsibility to make a referral for help to keep warm
- How to make a referral and a Making Every Contact Count reference
- How to use a Making Every Contact Count assessment tool
- Supporting Winter Warmth
4 reviews for Supporting Winter Warmth
I felt the issues were covered clearly. The whole thing was helpful in cementing my understanding.
I enjoyed the experience and will definitely want to do more learning this way.
I found this course very interesting and informative. Thank you.
I thought this course was excellent.
Very easy to understand information with good layout.
I am not good on computers so was a bit nervous at first but soon realised it was easy to navigate through.
The course content was very informative and has given me a very good understanding.
Good course – raised interesting points and has led me to ask questions re the organisation within which I work.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.