Understanding Behaviour of Children and Young People
This course explores various types of challenging behaviour seen across different age ranges – from early years children through to adolescents.
You will learn the typical root causes of disengaged, disruptive and unacceptable behaviours – both observable and hidden – and learn how to recognise some common triggers.
And you will feel equipped to respond to and manage unwanted behaviours after learning about the behaviour modification techniques and methods set out in this course.
This course will enable you to:
• Understand the common root causes for challenging behaviours in early years children, older children and young people
• Consider both observable and hidden aspects of behaviour
• Explore disruptive, disengaged and unacceptable behaviours and how to respond to them
• Look at examples of how to manage the challenging behaviour of various age groups
- An Introduction to Understanding Behaviour
- Deep-rooted Behavioural Issues
- Behaviour of Early Years Children
- Responding to Behaviour in Children
- Responding to Behaviour in Young People
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically recieve a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
7 reviews for Understanding Behaviour of Children and Young People
Interesting, and made me think. I enjoyed doing the course.
I’m glad I did this – as it was actually very good.
Very good and informative and will definitely use the knowledge I have gained in the future.
I think it is very interesting and covers a wide variety of areas to make the learner think deeper into their practice.
I thought this course was very good for my needs.
I enjoyed the course and learnt a lot.
It has given me a good insight into Understanding Challenging Behaviour, when working with children and young people.
Excellent course, I feel I have a very good initial insight to understanding child behaviour.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and will be signing up for another course soon. I took this course for my Professional Development and have learned so much.
Good course in general and informative especially for staff with no previous experience
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.