Information and Cyber Security (ADINJC)
This data security course is also available as part of our Information Governance course bundle.
This security awareness training course demonstrates the importance of keeping data secure and lays out the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ of information and cyber security. It also provides guidance as to what to do if you believe information you hold might be at risk.
On course completion you will automatically get a course certificate with your name, the CPD hours earned, the date and learning objectives covered.
This data protection training for staff course also contains additional resource materials, a set of useful links and a handy refresher guide.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The importance of keeping data secure and key steps to ensuring security
- What needs to be protected
- The risks to data and data systems
- How to create strong passwords
- The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ of communicating with other people and organisations
- What to do if you think information might be at risk
- Information and Cyber Security
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.