Care Act – Charging and Financial Assessment
This financial assessment for care course forms part of our suite of online courses developed to support the implementation of Part One of the Care Act 2014. It’s based upon the Skills for Care training materials.
On completion of this course you’ll get a certificate with your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives discussed.
The course also contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides you can come back to anytime.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a full working knowledge of:
- Services that can and cannot be charged for
- What to consider when undertaking a financial assessment or carers’ assessment
- The implications of the Act for self-funders wanting care in a care home or in another setting
- What happens if a person lacks capacity
- Deprivation of assets
- What local authorities must do to ensure adequate choice
- Who pays top-up fees and how this is arranged
- What carers can be charged for
- Debt recovery
Charging and Financial Assessment – Assessment and Charges Charging and Financial Assessment – Debts
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically recieve a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
5 reviews for Care Act – Charging and Financial Assessment
Great refresher especially around assets and income. Also made aware that LA can charge admin cost’s for arranging care.
The course improved my knowledge of the subject.
The course was very informative and engaging.
Very informative, providing some good examples.
Very informative – best one so far!
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.